Pathways to Canadian Permanent Residency
Sign up for FREE download
(Limited offer for the first 100 readers).
WE’LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN THIS eBOOK IS AVAILABLE!
The eBook Looking Ahead: Building your future in Canada gives you an understanding of the value that Canada places on immigrants and how important you are to its sustainable economic success. It’s time to explore the current processes that have been put in place to make the path to permanent residency as smooth, efficient and welcoming as ever before.
How will it help you?
There are many immigration programs through which individuals can apply for permanent residency. Studying in Canada is one popular way to gain access to this status, especially for young people or individuals who do not meet the financial or experience requirements to immigrate through other channels.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Staying in Canada After Graduation
- Pathways to Permanent Residency
- The best-fit programs for international students
- Certified Immigration Consultants
Facing the job market in Canada
- Building your Canadian experience
- Are you ready for the Canadian job market?
Volunteering: stepping back to move forward
- The benefits of volunteering
- Bridge gaps in your work history
- Keep yourself busy, so you don’t get depressed
- Sepping back to move forward